Text Message Notification: For Students
Students can easily register for Text Message Notifications. Simply log in to Student Services Online, click on "Text Message Enrollment," and add your cell phone number.
Text Message Notification: For Faculty and Staff
To register for text message notifications, please follow the step by step instructions below:
- Log in with your UNI and password at my.columbia.edu.
- Select "Faculty & Staff" at the top of the page.
- Click "Update Personal Information."
- Select "Change phone numbers."
- Select "Add a phone number."
- Select "Campus Alert 1."
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click "Save."
- To receive emergency notifications on additional mobile phones, you may follow the above instructions for "Campus Alert 2" and "Campus Alert 3," for a total of three.
Keep in mind, only numbers listed under the three "Campus Alert" fields will receive emergency text messages, "Mobile" and "CU Mobile" will not.